Contact us with your questions and comments
In the News
- Philadelphia Weekly, Aaron Kase, 6/29/2011, “Redistricting in the 7th: How will Latinos Fare?”
- City Paper, Isaiah Thompson, 6/30/2011, “Carving Up Philly: Why redistricting the city will be bloody, crazy mess”
- Newsworks, Dave Davies, 7/5/2011, “Mommy, that Council District is Scaring Me”
- Inquirer, Bob Warner, 7/5/2011, “Council to Tackle Redrawing District Boundaries”
- Daily News, Jan Ransom and Catherine Lucey, 7/22/2011, “Redistricting Awaits Vacationing Council”
- Daily News Editorial, 7/26/2011, “Draw the Lines Council, Or No Pay for You”
- Daily News , Doron Taussi, 7/26/2011, “Council Should Include the Public in Redistricting (Since it Already Promised It Twice”
- Newsworks Centre Square, Chris Satullo, 7/31/2011, “Your Chance to Fix Philly’s Screwy Election Map”
- Inquirer, Bob Warner, 8/1/2011, “Website Will Let Public Propose New Philadelphia Council Districts”
- Newsworks'"It's Our Money", Doron Taussig, 8/1/2011 "Keeping 'the public' in public engagement"
- ABC Channel 6, Vernon Odem, 8/2/2011, "Philadelphia City Council Begins New Redistricting Plan"
- TechnicallyPhilly.com, Christopher Wink, 8/3/2011, "Fix Philly Districts: City Redistricting Awareness Campaign From WHYY, Daily News, Azavea"
- Philadelphia Inquirer, "Say What?" blog, Editorial Board, 8/3/2011, "Council again shows disdain for public input"
- Newsworks Tonight, Chris Satullo, 8/3/2011, NWT Full Show, August 3, 2011
- Center for Urban Research, CUNY Graduate Center, “2000 – 2010 Demographic Change Maps”
- Vertical slider bar version
- A Citizens Guide to Redistricting, 2010 Edition, Brennan Center for Justice at NYU Law School
- Redistricting Philadelphia, Azavea and the Committee of 70
- Committee of 70, “In The Know: Drawing Council’s District Lines”
- Committee of 70, “Recommendations to Ensure Transparency and Public Participating in Philadelphia 2011 Redistricting Process”
- League of Women Voters of PA and Common Cause PA Website on Redistricting